Thursday, June 26, 2014

Paranormal Activity 3 ( 2011)

Check out the new page for PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3 at SET-JETTER.COM










ORIGINAL POST:



This is part of a series of location blogs for the Paranormal Activity series.  I was lucky to catch the first film at the Slamdance Film Festival in January 2008.   I had no idea at the time the phenomenon it would become, but I did know it was a special creepy little film.  I only wish they would have retained the ending I saw as opposed to the CGI version released in theatres.   You can check out the other locations here:
      Paranormal Activity 2
      Paranormal Activity 4
      Paranormal Activity - The Marked Ones

The house in the third entry has even less screentime than the previous sequel, but I was able to find the house thanks to an individual who went to a press screening  of the film at the house and remembered it was in Northridge...







Screenshots....







25 comments:

  1. Where is the house address? I'm wondering because i want to find pictures of the house so i can recreate it on Minecraft. I'm creating all of the PA homes at the moment. I have completed the apartment block from 'The Marked Ones' & i have made the house from PA4 (My personal favourite, to be honest.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is at 19155 Mayall Street in Northridge.

      Delete
    2. Would you happen to have a proper house layout so it can be a bit easier to recreate the house on Minecraft. It would be much appreciated.

      Delete
    3. Do you by sny chance have a youtube channel would absolouley love to see the PA houses you have build i built the ones from 1,2,3,grandmas house and 4

      Delete
    4. Yeah! This is it... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvdOobOT4W2k2kmMDh4K2mg I have never done Xbox videos before, but i'll try & have a go when i can. :)

      Delete
    5. i would love to see these houses that you have made

      Delete
    6. Got an update for you. I've done some of them on The Sims 4 Gallery. Go check it out. :)

      Delete
    7. You can find my Paranormal Activity creations on the Sims 4 Gallery by searching my Sims Creator ID, which is MindGate180. Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Great info-thank you! Any info on the location of the grandmother's house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I don’t know where it is, but I know it is in Moorpark California. I know because that town is right next to my hometown and I’ve been curious to know the exact adress as well

      Delete
  4. Where's the address
    for the marked ones

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where's the address
    for the marked ones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please,you can try to find the grandmother's house?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found the grandmas house
    Yet or the one from the ghost dimension?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the house in the ghost dimension is located https://goo.gl/maps/T62AwruaY1sKxFU58

      Delete
  8. are you still looking for the grandma's house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not actively, I don't have any more clues to get.

      Delete
  9. if anyone has any info on Grandma Lois house please email me at tjgoins39@gmail.com. i m doing the PA movies for an essay

    ReplyDelete
  10. If anyone has any info on Grandma Lois house location wise, please email me at tjgoins39@gmail.com. Im doing an Essay on the whole PA story from beginning to end

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello good afternoon I would like to know if you were able to find the address of grandmother's house if you have please send me by my e-mail gleislapresley@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete