Thursday, June 26, 2014

Paranormal Activity 2 (2010)


This is part of a series of location blogs for the Paranormal Activity series.  I was lucky to catch the first film at the Slamdance Film Festival in January 2008.   I had no idea at the time the phenomenon it would become, but I did know it was a special creepy little film.  I only wish they would have retained the ending I saw as opposed to the CGI version released in theatres.   You can check out the other locations here:
      Paranormal Activity 3
      Paranormal Activity 4
      Paranormal Activity - The Marked Ones

The second film in the series branched out the cast into a family household.   The only clues to finding this house was the general vicinity and high altitude, but I was able to track it down....






Screenshots...



5 comments:

  1. Wow ! Interesting ! Where is this house ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The house is at 5978 Vista De La Luz

      Delete
  2. Can you do paranormal activity the ghost dimension house please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know if the occupants allow tours of the house to die hard fans?

    ReplyDelete