Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

Check out the all-new FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH page at SET-JETTER.COM






A cable favorite of my youth, I was still laughing at a lot of scenes while rewatching Fast Times at Ridgemeont High.  I've been to a few of the locations before, but on my most recent trip I decided to check out a few more spots.   Here we go!

Van Nuys was home to the school....






Screenshots...



How great is this??

The Hamilton house.  No backyard shots though of the best pool scene in movie history.....




Screenshots....





The bowling alley Stacy pretends to go to...



Screenshots....




The exit of the clinic....



Screenshots....




The spot where Brad picks up his sister....


Screenshots...




Mike's apartment....



Screenshots.....




A long-shot of the hospital, but I didn't feel like trespassing that day....



Screenshots....


And the convenience store... which now seems likes a used car lot of some sort.....


Screenshots....



The always great, 80's favorite, Amanda Wyss!




Who remembers Forest Whitaker was in this???



1 comment: