Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Down and Out in Beverly Hills (1986)



I'll be honest, not a fan of this movie, but while I was in the neighborhood I decided to visit a couple of the film's locations.  First up is the fountain...



Screenshots....


Next, the park bench where Nick Nolte loses his dog...


Screenshot....

The path outside the bench area...
  




Screenshots....







The Venice Beach scene area...



Screenshots....


Little Richard's house....


Screenshots....


The palm-tree lined street...


Screenshots....


The family's house....





Screenshots...




And back to the alley of the final scene....






Screenshots....








3 comments:

  1. Hi Robert
    Where exactly is the park where Nick Nolte's character sleeps on a bench and wakes up to find his dog has split? Thanks Robert. I look forward to reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michael. Sorry I didn't see this before your email. For other visitors, that spot is off North Santa Monica Boulevard near the Foothill Road intersection.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Robert. Yup,that's it. I can see it on Google Street View. Looks just as it appeared in the movie. Cool!

    ReplyDelete