Monday, November 11, 2013

Madonna - GAP commercial with Missy Elliott


I've only done one commercial so far, Madonna dancer Cloud's Surface commercial, but I realized with all the times I've been to Paramount Studios, I should be able to stitch together her commercial she and Missy Elliott did for GAP.    

Here are links to other Madonna video or movie locations and shows:
   Borderline
   Evening With Madonna - Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange Project
   GAP commercial
   La Isla Bonita
   Like A Prayer (video)
   Like A Prayer (album)
   Material Girl
   Music
   Next Best Thing
   What It Feels Like For A Girl







The first part of the video features Madonna in front of this facade on the studio lot....




Screenshots...





Next she takes a stroll down this alley, from what I can tell, in front of studios 30 and 31...




Screenshots....



And finally they end up on this stoop....



Screenshots.....





Some comparison shots...




No comments:

Post a Comment