Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Madonna - Sticky & Sweet Tour: Show #4: Chicago, IL

After three shows on the east coast, I flew back home for a bit, then headed off to four cities and six more shows.... Chicago, LA, San Diego, and Las Vegas.   First up were two shows in Chicago.   By this time, I had got my new Stick & Sweet tour tattoo.   (This is an updated version, I added the M's later.)


Before the show, got to see a couple of my favorite dancers... Here is Jron with one of my shirts around his neck...


And good friend, Willie Wanker, who some will recognize from the Madonna tour documentary....

And friend Will, who I bought a ticket from the previous tour and changed my life!


And the show begins....
















It's Britney, b*tch




























No comments:

Post a Comment