Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Nightmare On Elm Street 4: The Dream Master (1988) - new & revisited



Check out the all new Dream Master page on Set-Jetter.com!




I have been to several locations from this movie before (click here), but recently found Debbie's house which only shows up in a few shots in the film....







Screenshot....




It is only a few blocks from the Crave Inn, which I found last year....








Screenshots...



I also got to visit the fountain up close and personal this time rather than just driving by!




Screenshots....




Also on a revisit was Kirsten's mansion....


Screenshots....


6 comments:

  1. OMG Can you please tell me the address for each of these places!!!?? Sooo cool! How do you find these things out. I am always looking for filming locations out here in LA but I always have a hard time with the obscure NOES and Halloween locations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie's house is at 10742 Farragut Drive;
    The Crave Inn is at 4243 Overland Avenue;
    Mulholland Fountain is on the corner of Riverside Drive and Los Feliz Blvd;
    Kristen's house is a 450 N June Street

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats up robert remember me its jesse i havent text u in two years remember i used text u for filming locations hajaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember, hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok bro i will text u tomorrow by jesse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whats cracking robert its jesse what u been up too lately

    ReplyDelete